During the last few years MPDD took following remarkable initiatives to improve the training and maximum facilitate the course participants
MPDD has launched a number of Short Courses for Capacity Building of officers & officials of Punjab Government during April, May 2016.
Qualitative Excellence in Training
In order to achieve excellence and maximum value addition through training, MPDD has undertaken various new initiatives, which were lacking previously. Read more
Facilitate Course Participants
During the recent year, MPDD took a number of initiatives to facilitate the participants of post induction and mandatory courses.These incentives includes free meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) free hostel facility and study tour. Read more
Introduce New Business Processes for Efficiency Improvement
Under the modern management practices, one of the most imperative activity through which efficiency and performance of an organization can be improved is thorough review of the existing business processes and their re-engineering as well as introducing new business processes. Read more
Training Infrastructure Improvement
Since the year 2007-08, tremendous improvements have been made in the training infrastructure under the development scheme, “Up-gradation/ Strengthening of MPDD” and now MPDD can be compared to any national or international training institution. Read more
High Achievers Development Programme
It was a special initiative of Chief Minister Punjab for training of students who secured top positions in matriculation and intermediate examination of all Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in the Punjab. Read more
Training on Wheels
MPDD started off campus courses in the year 2009.
- It is conducted in collaboration with District Governments at District Headquarter
- Cost is shared between MPDD and the concerned district administration
- Six courses were conducted in 2009 and 2010 at Sahiwal, Kasur, Okara, Sialkot and M.B.Din
- Excellent feedback from course participants and district administration was received about these courses
Formulation of Training Strategy for Punjab Government
Previously there was no Training Strategy in Punjab Government. In the year 2009, first ever Training Strategy was formulated and issued by MPDD after approval of Chief Minister. Read more
Collaboration with Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Thailand
MPDD has entered in a collaboration with AIT during the year 2011 for development of its courses, training of faculty members, etc.
Workshops on Prevention of Dengue
MPDD has conducted a series of 30 workshops on prevention of dengue for officers of Health Department and other Departments. Lecture on prevention of dengue has been made part of all training modules.
- Increased revenue generation & saving of funds
- Publishing of Quarterly MPDD Newsletter
- Starting workshops and short courses on various areas (existing as well new) relating to public sector of Punjab
- Conducting trainings for SHOs of Model Police Stations
- Conducting training for District Police Officers (DPOs)
- Conduct training on Environment Protection
- Conduct workshops for capacity building of newly elected MPAs